Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Almost 5000!

Well, I'm almost to 5000 views! I have to say, I've never known of anything I've done that has ever had 5000 views. 

What I'd like to know from you readers is: What should I talk about? 

Obviously, the challenges of a new baby and a 6 year old is coming eventually here. Baby is still hanging on in there. About 2 more weeks until I'm actually due, and I'm perfectly happy knowing that she's still on the inside. I don't know if its just that I don't want to look "not pregnant fat", or if I'm just a lot less overwhelmed and tired knowing she's in there having all her needs met without me having to do anything really. :P It's a complicated emotion. Both with my son and this baby though, I'm in no hurry, I'm not of the mind of "let's get this baby out of there", so I'm content right now where I'm at. 

But what else should I write about? Future topic idea suggestions! Leave a a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment