Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Believe Me

So, if there's something I can't stand, it's when people don't believe me.

It doesn't mean if it's a friend, or someone important like a doctor. Usually if I say something, I know what I'm talking about because I've looked into it. And I'm probably making a rather educated guess thats more right than you think. If you don't know, just say you don't know. Don't sit there and claim you know and that I have nothing to worry about. Because that's the attitude I've gotten, and guess what, I'm still right about this. No one wants to listen, and that is so frustrating. Mom's gut instinct is right more often than anyone else. Especially when theres no harm in listening to me and doing what I ask. Now its going to be much more work because no one listened. 

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment