Monday, April 21, 2014

Being Sick Is Unacceptable

Thursday night, out of nowhere, I got sick. I thought I got motion sickness while briefly watching a home movie. But I don't think that baby and husband got motion sickness because they weren't watching it!

It's been terrible. Took over the entire weekend. Yesterday we were able to get outside, but I'm still completely exhausted at the littlest work. It's only been 4 days, so I should give myself more of a break. 

But the problem is that I don't like to get out of "routine", and being sick definintely gets me out of routine. Then I try to get right back into routine and apparently my body just isn't ready yet, and I end up feeling bad again.

So I'm hoping to start getting better rest, and start getting to feeling back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment