Friday, November 9, 2012

Overwhelming Exhaustion

I haven't posted in a while again. I've not been feeling great, on top of exhausted! I am so tired, all the time. Virtually want to do absolutely nothing, which is hard with an extremely active almost 6 year old!

I'm trying to budget things out this month, and it's not looking great. We have B's birthday party the first weekend of December, and though I'm looking forward to it, the gas money and room money and present money is going to be a mystery. I'm trying to pay everything as soon as possible to be "ahead" and just focus on that stuff end of month, but we will see how it goes. I know my Lord always provides.

So, I'm sorry for the lack of posting, and the lack of quality Aspergers posting. :P 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've been feeling crappy lately. I hope it passes real soon, it's not fun being sick and exhausted that is for sure.

    I've decided to start a new project (as if I didn't have enough crap to do right?) I started to blog my book, meaning posting the book I am writing about growing up with undiagnosed autism as I write it. (No pressure) And I decided to go ahead and give wordpress a try to do it, because added an intense writing schedule AND learning a new platform at the same time was a great idea. LOL Why do I do this to myself?

    Anyways, when you get the chance to relax check it out and tell me what you think. I would love your input. www.aspiewriter.wordpress.com is where you can find the book :)

    Feel better Ericka, rest and eat lots of goodies!

    Jeannie
    ~Aspie Writer

    ReplyDelete