Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Why I Can't Stand Interruption

I won't go into much detail today, but I will tell you this funny (well, eventually it will be funny) story that happened to me.

Once upon a time I didn't do my shower and morning routine in order, and I went all day without deoderant.

A newborn baby is interrupting. And I had to do my Christmas photo cards in spurts. When I get interrupted, I forget where I was, what I was doing, and I practically have to start from scratch.

Well, I was on a deadline. I had limited time to get the cards done, when I both had the money and the photos to do them. And I was interrupted about a dozen times, and had computer troubles (this thing is running SO SLOW sometimes!!).

I got them today, just in time for family for Christmas anyway. They will be late for everybody else, which makes me feel bad enough.

But they also came with "The Thomas Family" written on them! I didn't even think to look for a signature on the photo! I didn't even think there would be anything written on it where that was concerned. The thought NEVER crossed my mind AT ALL.

100 Christmas photo cards. 100 cards with someone elses' name on them. I wish these companies would just leave it blank. But, like I said, I was interrupted a bazillion times, frustrated with my computer, and the way that the whole thing worked out this year anyway, and I got "out of order" and missed a critical detail on the card. I am SO disappointed. 

So there. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment