Monday, April 1, 2019

Fitness Referral SALE

So just a quick pop in to say that one of the programs I mentioned in my last post - Fit2B - is having a huge 40% off everything sale!! Beth turned 40 this year!

It ends today, so go check it out and get yourself some Fit2B before its all over!!

Sorry it's last minute notice, I'd been meaning to say something for a long time and I just haven't had a chance!!

They've got all kinds of routines/programs, but none of them are intended to give you that "no pain no gain" kind of workout. That being said they're not all wimpy either! They can help you prep or rehab for surgeries, childbirth, or just life, injuries or just fitness overall... They can help strengthen and give you an outlet or whatever!

There's so much there that I haven't yet explored, so just get over there and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment