Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lately, Life Has Taken Over...

So, I have no idea what is happening to the time around here. Life has been crazy. I am unsure about what to write now that I have a tiny chance, because it's likely I will get interrupted and forget my train of thought again.

We are planning on going away for the weekend, and I am not nearly prepared. Tomorrow is the last day I have to prepare, clean the house, pack, and stuff. I am feeling a little stressed, but I think I'll manage. I have to make a few calls yet, and I have to get directions to the Apple store and the camera exchange. Besides that, I should figure out what everyone is doing for grandpa's surgery and where they will be and whatnot. I'd like to make better plans, but I don't know how I would with so many other things up in the air.

So, anyway. Baby has been teething something crazy for about 2 weeks. I thought she was getting over that first one, and then it seems the 2nd one is coming in right behind it. Poor girl. So she is clingy and whiny and fussy and that's hard to get anything else done. So wishing me luck! 

Anyway, any thoughts of things I should write about, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment